Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Excel Project at work

 "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

 An appropriate stoic quote for this post.  

I'm not an Excel guru - I dabble around with it as needed, mostly with the math functions.

I am going to attempt some Excel spreadsheet stuff that I've never done before, and this guy will be my guide for the project.  I'm not too concerned that I'll mess it up, but others will have to use the spreadsheet once I'm done with it, so I'd like it to be a solid job.  We shall see... LOL


 Update:

Amazingly enough, the project was a success.  I was able to build buttons and make cells change text, and then use conditional formatting to make the background change color when things were abnormal.  Like I said, I mostly use the math functions and import data, so this business of making the appearance dynamically change is new stuff.




No comments: