Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome to my Blog

OK, I've decided to start a blog of my own. It'll be interesting to see if there's any interest in it!

I'll be discussing some of my own interests here - interests that change from time to time, I hasten to add!

So... let me start by showing a picture of something that I really like: Power plants! Here I am at the inlet of one of the gas turbines where I work as a technician.













Here's another picture, this time at the exhaust end. Really I'm not that fond of taking pictures of myself, hahaha, but it's useful to do that to understand the scale of things.















Some other interests of mine are applied science and engineering, motorcycles, weight-lifting, antiques, ghost towns, economics and finance. I anticipate posting on all of these things from time to time, in addition to anything else I find intriguing! Hopefully others will discover this blog and contribute. I'm looking forward to the interaction.

No comments: