Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Waiting for Springtime

 "If you make a mistake and do not correct it, that is called a mistake." - Confucius

I read a fascinating article about the power elite in the US - although it seems to be pretty universal across the western world at this point.  They are bad people, as we all know very well, and they hate us.  This article is better able to quantify and identify them than my own gut feelings about them.  It is here.

 We had a landmark at our house recently.  I don't usually concern myself with these things, since one day (week, month, year) is pretty much like another - but we did celebrate with a nice dinner.  We are homebodies, so no trip or big party was necessary.

We had a nice dinner at the floating restaurant and called it a day :)



It's still been snowing frequently.  I had to plow church again in the wee hours Sunday morning.  Not fun.

It's beautiful, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting pretty tired of the cold and snow, haha.




Below:  Incoming snow storm.


The dog was having a great time of it though.  Following deer tracks with her nose...









 


No comments: