Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Neat Christmas gifts...

 "You will earn the respect of all if you begin by earning the respect of yourself.  Don't expect to encourage good deeds in people conscious of your misdeeds." Gaius Musonius Rufus

There were a few Items that I wanted for Christmas (needed for the shop, mostly), and my family graciously delivered.

During the recent fiasco replacing the Subaru rear CV axle and wheel bearing, I had to use standard size impact sockets on metric bolts.  Fortunately the standard sockets were close enough in size.  I looked all over the region for metric sockets, but they were MIA everywhere.  I got a deep set of sockets for Christmas, and also a very nice 18V Ridgid 1/2" drive impact gun.  I can't wait to try these items out.


 A sweet set of telescoping carbon fiber walking sticks.


 A brand-name digital clamp-on ammeter that can capture the peak current demand.  Bad-ass!

And some bathroom reading material as well as some cut-off wheels for the Dremel tool, along with several arbors to mount them. 

All stuff that I needed, and nothing that wasn't needed.  It doesn't get any better than that.




No comments: