Search This Blog

Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy New Year

 "Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look." - Marcus Aurelius

2020 was not a very good year.  I think we can all agree on that.  

I'm not too confident in the outlook  about 2021 either.  However things shake out in the coming months, we must never hesitate to shoulder our responsibilities and manage our burdens.  We must also help our brothers and sisters as best we can in these difficult times. 


1 comment:

Marc said...

I agree 2020 was a difficult and rough year. Just glad I'm not still working, as that would easily have added to the difficulties. Even still, I had to completely nix a daily routine I had gotten into and enjoyed very much. This change continues to be difficult, and I've yet to settle into a new routine. Haven't decided if it's due to the ADHD or TBI, or a combination of both. Also, do not think 2021 will be much better. I tend to remind myself of how long it took the country to recover from the Great Depression. Suppose it might help if our politicians would quick jacking around with our economy and businesses. Not sure what else the government could do, but sure seems like anything and everything they get involved in just goes bad(hence, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid). I'm also not quite sure how helpful the incoming administration will be, and suspect not very helpful at all. Expect it's going to be a rather long haul to recover from all this.