Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2019

The end of the Winter Blues

I always have a blah period between Superbowl and the beginning of the MotoGP season.  It's still cold and snowy, and there's very little sun between the overcast and short northern days.  I have a follow-up post about the Winter Blues and why I got them here.

Fortunately this time of year, MotoGP resumes, we switch to daylight savings time, and we pick up about 5 minutes of daylight every day.  Nothing makes you appreciate springtime more than living in a cold northern place.

Today was the opening race of the MotoGP season, and I just watched a video highlight.  The first race is in Qatar, and it is the ONLY night time race in the circuit.  It was a fantastic race, with the winner not being obvious until the finish line - an amazing battle!!   I'm looking forward to watching the entire thing on DVR later on.


Below is the official video from MotoGP.com  



No comments: