Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Weight lifting

The blog description says that I'm interested in weight-lifting. That's true. I've also been on a hiatus from exercising since before I started this blog. Part of the reason is work related, and part of it is personal. Now however, I'm trying to get back on track by eating correctly and exercising consistently. So for the past three days I've been hitting it - and have the sore muscles to prove it!

Anyhow here's my routine, for those with interest:

Day 1
Back, Chest, Abs, Cardio

Day 2
Legs and Butt

Day 3
Delts, Abs, Cardio

Day 4
Arms

Day 5 Rest

Repeat ad infinitum.

The eventual goal is to get big and ripped - although it's unlikely as I have the physique of a Kenyan marathon runner (with none of the stamina). So I'll probably have to settle for muscular and fit. Anyway, I'm eating high quality carbs again and very high protein. Time to go do some stair-climbing!

No comments: