Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Shoes - regurgitated

"Everything that happens is either endurable or it is not.  If it is endurable, stop complaining.  If it's unendurable then stop complaining.  Your destruction will mean its end as well." - Marcus Aurelius

I recently posted about an auction I'd won for a new pair of cycling shoes.  It took the seller a long time to ship them.  When the package finally arrived, I opened it up, gave the shoes a cursory once-over, and set them aside.  I've been very busy recently and haven't had time to even try them on, let alone ride the bikes.

Today I finally took a moment to really inspect the shoes and take a couple of pictures of them - as well as those old ones they are replacing.  I think they will work out.  In the pix below, the new ones are the black/blue and the old ones of course are gray.  The old ones are pretty rough - It was time.





I'll probably just swap the cleats over to the new shoes and save myself $20 on a new pair.  These still work fine.





No comments: