Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Depressing Statistics

Every once in a while I check the statistics to see which of my Blog posts people are reading.  If a post is getting a lot of views, I go back to look for typos and for ways to improve or clarify it.

So it's a little discouraging to see a lot of interest recently in the "Homemade Landmine" post.  The title of the post was intentionally a bit tongue-in-cheek.  The subject of that post was how to build a piece of exercise equipment (known as a landmine) at low cost.  Up until this past month, the post didn't have a large number of page views, but that post has been the most read post for several weeks now.  Most of those page views have been from within the US.

I don't know whether it's cops or bad guys that think I'm giving instructions on how to build an explosive device.  Either way, it's disturbing that there is suddenly so much interest in the post.  But with the level of social unrest lately, I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised.

Folks, if you decide to build a landmine, build the exercise type, and take your frustrations out on the iron.  Exercise is good for the body, and good for the spirit. 



No comments: