Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

New family member

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted a...

...Siberian Husky.  I learned about a purebred AKC Siberian puppy locally, for a very reasonable price.  We brought her home.  I don't know if I will bother to register her with the AKC, because we plan on getting her fixed.  She's not going to be a breeder dog, just a family pet.

She's a little bit wild, since she was raised outdoors by outdoor dogs and she had outdoor siblings.  We are trying to get her to be a little bit more refined, so she is a work in progress.  For future reference, don't get a new puppy at the beginning of a global pandemic.  All your paper towels will get used cleaning up pee spots on the carpet.

She is pretty vocal, in a wolfy sort of way


 



 

Edit: 26-May-2020
She's gotten big.  It's getting hard to pick her up.



No comments: