Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2012

Not alot...

Another 2.5 days off, coming off nights, as usual.  I didn't get much done, alas.  I was wiped out and slept half the day on Friday.  Then I slept half the day on Saturday.  In the afternoon on both days we drove to Coeur d'Alene and either shopped or test drove SUVs for Corie.

We test drove a Kia Sorrento, Ford Escape and Explorer, and a Honda CR-V.  I liked them all, although the Fords seemed pretty pricey, considering they were base models.  We may drive a Honda Pilot next.

We are looking for an AWD vehicle for Corie before the snow flies.  She has no experience with snow driving, and I think AWD will help her a lot. 

Although we didn't decide on a vehicle for her, we did get some drapes installed.  It was (and always has been) an ordeal.  It's all overhead work, and I usually have to do it a couple of times to get things exactly how she wants them.  Meh.  At least most of them are up.


No comments: